Joyful Molly’s Yuletide Contest: Win Garrow’s Law or Goethe!, 18th Century Chocolate and Spooky Goodness!
Here it comes, for the fifth but hopefully not last time:
Joyful Molly’s traditional Yuletide Contest!
Supervised by Mr and Mrs Snowman, this is your chance to win a most splendid Christmas parcel!
“Pray tell, what may we win?”
It’s your choice:
either the DVD of “Garrow’s Law – First series” or “Goethe!”
The “Goethe!” DVD is in German (for unfathomable reasons, there’s no English version or even one with subtitles available), but you don’t have to understand the language to enjoy this 18th century biopic about one of Germany’s greatest writers. 18th century fashion! Drama! Dashing young gentlemen!
I don’t think I have to introduce Mr Garrow to you – everybody’s favourite 18th century attorney has become a regular on this blog. Featuring the very lovely Andrew Buchan, this is a must-have for every fan of period drama. Have I mentioned Andrew Buchan’s in it? Woof!
So, Mr. Goethe or Mr. Garrow? Your decision!
There’s more, though. In addition to your DVD of choice, you’ll also get a box of “Mozart Kugeln”; for reasons of equality and to keep things PG rated (“Mozart Balls”!), it’s a pretty box featuring Mozart’s wife, Constanze.
And because it’s not really Christmas without a mug of cocoa and a good ghost story, you’ll also get a copy of Emma Collingwood’s “Radiant Boy” (it will soon go out of print, so make sure to get your copy!)
And that’s STILL not all! Because what would Christmas be without
A SELECTION OF THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD
Real chocolate. Not the tasteless factory stuff – chocolate-chocolate. Hand made Swiss chocolate. Milk, dark, white, nuts, orange – your choice.
And what do you have to do to win this parcel full of Yuletide joy?
Just send an email to
joyful_molly at yahoo.co.uk
and answer the following question:
“Molly Joyful names all her electronical devices. What are the names of her two laptops?”
A) Emma and Horatio
B) Mr. Garrow and Stinky Miller
C) Bounce and Cuddy
IMPORTANT: Please put “Contest” in the subject line.
Deadline: 12th December, 2012, noon GMT.
Please read the following rules before you send off your mail.
1. By participating in this contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the rules.
2. You have to be at least 16 years old to participate.
3. Please be fair: only send in one mail per person.
4. No cash pay-out of your prize.
5. No correspondence will be held over the outcome of the contest.
6. If you are the winner, you’ll have to provide us with your name and address.
7. We’ll send your prize out asap, but have no influence on postal services.
8. Should, for any reason beyond our control, one of the prizes not be available, we’ll replace it with a different prize of the same value.
9. We accept entries from all over the world. If, however, your country does not allow the import of chocolate, you’ll “only” get the DVD and the book (sorry about that). The DVDs are both Region 2.