Molly’s Yuletide Contest – Win “Garrow’s Law” DVD, book and chocolate!
Edited to add: WE HAVE A WINNER! It’s Meredith in the USA, and I hope she’ll receive everything in time for Christmas. 🙂
* * *
It’s as much part of winter as the common cold, but much more fun –
Molly Joyful’s Yuletide Contest!
And this year, your Yuletide parcel will be extra joyful:
~°~ DVD! BOOK! CHOCOLATE! ~°~
You can win the DVD of the first series of “Garrow’s Law”, the Age of Sail ghost story collection “The Radiant Boy” plus a selection of excellent chocolate (dark, milk, white – your choice).
All you have to do is sending a mail to joyful_molly at yahoo.co.uk and answering the following question:
“What century is “Garrow’s Law” set in?”
A) 17th Century
B) 18th Century
C) 19th Century
Deadline: 10th December, 2010, midnight GMT.
Please read the following rules before you send off your mail:
1. By participating in this contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the rules.
2. You have to be at least 18 years old to participate.
3. Please be fair: only send in one mail per person.
4. No cash pay-out of your prize.
5. No correspondence will be held over the outcome of the contest.
6. If you are the winner, you’ll have to provide us with your name and address.
7. We’ll send your prize out asap, but have no influence on postal services.
8. Should, for any reason beyond our control, one of the prizes not be available, we’ll replace it with a different prize of the same value.
9. We accept entries from all over the world. If, however, your country does not allow the import of chocolate, you’ll “only” get the book and the DVD (sorry about that). Please also keep in mind that this is a PAL/REGION 2 DVD, which might not be viewable outside of Europe.
By the way, there’s good news for you good folks across the pond:
How unfair, your version looks prettier than ours!
Entry filed under: 18th century, books, emma collingwood, garrow's law, royal navy, tv. Tags: 18th century, age of sail, bbc, bbc1, books, contest, emma collingwood, garrow's law, ghost stories, royal navy, tv.